Looking for a competitive car loan or mortgage rate in Canada? Coast Capital has got you covered.
Coast Capital Savings is one of the largest credit unions in Canada. It has more than 550,000 members in British Columbia alone and over $25.2 billion in assets.
Coast Capital offers a complete suite of banking services to its members, including chequing, savings, credit cards, personal loans, mortgages, and investments.
Many of these products and services are available across Canada (except Quebec).
Coast Capital Car Loan Financing
- Loan term: 18-84 months
- Maximum Loan: The minimum loan is $10,000 with no maximum loan amount
- Loan interest: Coast Capital offers competitive interest rates
Coast Capital offers auto financing for new cars, used cars, and leases. You can also refinance your existing car loan in order to take advantage of a lower interest rate that saves you money in the long term.
The application process takes about 10 minutes and you can complete it online from the comfort of your home.
Auto financing is available for various types of vehicle including electric, luxury, commercial, and delivery vehicles.
To qualify for a Coast Capital auto loan, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a resident of British Columbia, Ontario, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Alberta, or Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Have reached the age of the majority in your province i.e. 18 or 19+.
- Have a credit score of 650+ (Beacon Score) and an established credit file (does not guarantee approval).
- Have not declared bankruptcy.
- Have a verifiable source of income.
- Other credit and lending criteria may apply.
Loan applications are processed quickly and you can expect to hear back about the next steps within one business day.
Coast Capital Mortgage Rates
Coast Capital offers first-time home buyer mortgage loans as well as mortgage renewal loans.
You can choose from fixed-rate mortgages with terms ranging from 1-10 years, or choose a variable-rate mortgage with a 1 or 5-year term.
Coast Capital’s mortgage pre-approval application is available online and takes about 10 minutes to complete.
Is Coast Capital Safe?
Coast Capital is a federal credit union and a member of the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC). CDIC membership means that your deposits are insured up to $100,000 per insured category, per depositor.
As a member, you purchase $5 in membership equity shares and are able to vote on the Board of Directors.
For more details about what this credit union offers, read our Coast Capital Savings Credit Union review.