If you’re wondering where to buy PEPE Coin in Canada, you have come to the right place.
PEPE is one of the top meme coins that have gained popularity in 2023. And, though meme coins like PEPE are highly volatile and can experience huge price swings in a short period, they also present opportunities to make huge short-term gains.
So if you’re into meme coins, you may want to consider buying PEPE Coin.
In this post, I give you a step-by-step guide on how to buy PEPE and some of the best places to buy PEPE Coin in Canada.
How to Buy Pepe in 6 Steps
Buying PEPE Coin is pretty much like buying any other cryptocurrency. Below is a six-step guide on how to buy PEPE Coin.
Step 1: Choose a crypto exchange
The best and easiest way to buy PEPE is through a crypto exchange. Make sure you choose a crypto app that offers PEPE Coin, like VirgoCX.
Step 2: Create an account
Visit the exchange’s home page and click the Sing Up or Register button. Enter your email, username, and password, then verify your email to start the registration process.
Step 3: Verify your identity
Most crypto exchanges require you to verify your identity by completing KYC verification. Simply upload a photo of your government-issued ID, passport, or driver’s license and a selfie photo or video of yourself.
The verification process may take a few minutes to hours, depending on the exchange.
Step 4: Fund your wallet
Once your crypto wallet is set up, deposit CAD or USD using any of the supported funding methods.
Popular account funding methods in Canada include Interac e-Transfer, Bill Payment, Debit/credit cards, Electronics Funds Transfer, ACH transfer, and crypto deposits from an external wallet.
Step 5: Buy PEPE Coin
Search PEPE on the exchange’s search bar and click through to bring the Buy/Sell form and see the available PEPE trading pairs.
Then, enter the fiat amount you would want to spend or enter the number of PEPE coins you want to buy and click the Buy button to exchange your funds for PEPE.
Step 6: Store your PEPE coins
Once your Buy order is filled, your PEPE coins will be stored in your exchange’s custodial wallets. You can leave them there or withdraw them to your personal external software or hardware crypto wallet, where you have full control of your private keys.
Where to Buy Pepe in Canada
The best places to buy PEPE Coin in Canada include:
VirgoCX is among the best places to buy PEPE using Canadian dollars.
- Funding methods: Interact e-Transfer, bank wire, credit/debit card, Bill Payment
- VirgoCX fees: Bid-ask spreads of 0.5%-2.5%, with no extra deposit/withdrawal fees.
- Available PEPE Trading Pairs: PEPE/CAD
- Other crypto coins offered: Buy PEPE and 60+ other crypto coins
Get a $20 bonus when you deposit $100
Great crypto broker for newbies
0.50% to 2.50% trading fee
Trade several popular coins
Kraken is one of the best crypto exchanges in Canada, where you can buy PEPE Coin easily and quickly, starting with as little as $10.
- Funding methods: e-Transfer, Etana Custody, credit card, wire transfer, ACH transfer, crypto deposits.
- Kraken Fees: 0.16%-0.26%
- Available PEPE Trading pairs: You can buy PEPE on Kraken with USD, EUR, TRY, USDT, TUSD, and USDC.
- Other crypto coins offered: Buy PEPE and several other cryptocurrencies.
Trade 200+ popular coins
Best for advanced crypto trading tools
Up to 0.26% trading fee
Earn up to 24% staking rewards
Crypto.com is a great place to buy PEPE for Canadians looking to trade a wide variety of PEPE Coin pairs at low fees.
- Available PEPE trading pairs: You can buy PEPE on Crypto.com with CAD, USD, AUD, EUR, GBP, and 4 other fiat currencies. There are also BTC, CRO, SOL, and ETH PEPE crypto trading pairs.
- Funding methods: Bank transfer, Interac e-Transfer, credit/debit card, Google Pay.
- Crypto.com fees: 0.075% and below
- Other crypto coins offered: Buy PEPE and other 250+ digital coins
Read this Crypto.com review.
Pepe Coin Price
As of this writing, the PEPE Coin price is $0.00000131, a nearly -70% drop from its hath price of $0.00000431 reached on May 2023.
How to Find the Best Crypto Exchange to Buy Pepe
To find the best places to buy PEPE, you have to consider several factors. The top ones include:
- Supported cryptocurrencies, including PEPE
- Whether the exchange is available in your region
- Trading fees
- Supported funding methods
- Deposit/withdrawal charges
- User reviews
- Customer support
- Regulatory compliance
What is the Best Strategy to Buy Pepe?
There are several strategies you can use to buy PEPE Coin, including:
- Instant Buy: Buy PEPE at a fixed price via a credit card, bank transfer, or by trading another crypto coin for PEPE with a market order.
- Set a Buy limit order: Set a preferred price at which you want to buy PEPE, then wait for your order to be filled.
- Dollar-Cost-Averaging: Buy PEPE coins regularly using a predefined recurring schedule, say daily, weekly, biweekly, or monthly.
Best PEPE Coin Wallets
Some of the best crypto wallets to safely store your PEPE coins include:
How To Sell Your Pepe Coin
Selling your PEPE coin for a stablecoin is easy by following these steps:
- Login to your crypto exchange or wallet
- Click Trade or Convert to bring the Buy/Sell form
- Place a Sell market or limit order and choose the amount of PEPE to sell
- Wait for your order to be filled and check your wallet
What is Pepe Coin?
PEPE is a Frog-themed cryptocurrency inspired by Pepe the Frog. Behind the coin is an ambitious crypto project aiming to create a decentralized marketplace to allow crypto enthusiasts to trade cryptocurrencies linked to trending internet memes.
Is Pepe Coin a good investment?
Meme coins like PEPE offer a great opportunity to make astronomical gains within a short time. However, these coins flourish on social hype and can experience wide price swings and stagnate once the hype dies.
So before you make a PEPE coin investment, make sure you understand its unique risks and only invest what you can afford to lose.
Yes, you can buy PEPE on Crypto.com at low fees of 0.075% and below. Crypto.com also offers a wide variety of PEPE-fiat and PEPE-crypto pairs to choose from.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is a volatile and speculative investment. If you decide to invest, we recommend you do your own research and only commit funds you can afford to lose. The author may own one or more of the crypto assets mentioned in this article.