When you sign up to take surveys using a Vindale Research referral link, you earn up to a $5 bonus.
Vindale is one of the most popular online survey sites in Canada and the United States. It is similar to Swagbucks, Toluna, YouGov, Survey Junkie, and OnePoll.
While payouts vary, Vindale Research members get access to high-paying surveys that pay up to $50.
In this article, we show you how to make money with Vindale Research, its pros, and cons, and how to start off with a referral bonus.
Vindale Research closed at the end of 2021 and no longer operates the platform. Scroll down the article for alternative paid survey sites.
Best Survey Sites
Vindale Research Referral Bonus
If you are new to Vindale Research, you get a welcome bonus by signing up here.
After completing your profile and completing a few studies or surveys, you can copy your Vindale Research referral link and share it with friends.
You earn $5 for every friend who signs up using your link and completes at least one survey worth $1 or more.
What is Vindale Research?
Vindale Research is a market research panel established in 2005.
It carries out studies in the U.S., Canada, U.K., and Australia and has paid its members more than $7 million in cash.
The surveys available on this platform fall under a variety of categories including politics, travel, health and beauty, sports, shopping, and home improvement.
Ways To Earn With Vindale Research
There are four main ways to make money on Vindale:
1. Surveys: New surveys are sent by email and show how much you can earn upfront. Surveys pay up to $50.
2. Refer Others: You earn $5 for every friend you refer to Vindale. Invite as many people as you’d like to increase your earnings.
3. Reward Mail: Get paid to read email ads. All you need to do is open and view the adverts from Vindale Research partners and brands.
4. Watch Videos: They offer entertaining videos that pay you a small amount when you watch them.
Vindale Research Payment Methods
Unlike many other surveys that reward you with points, Vindale surveys pay real cash.
You can cash out using PayPal and the minimum payout threshold is $50.
Is Vindale Research Legit and Safe?
Vindale Research is owned by Dynata LLC, a market research company with an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
On Trustpilot, over 4,400 reviewers give it a 3.6/5 rating with some complaints I touch on below.
As per its website, it secures member data using SSL encryption.
Overall, from my review of the platform, it appears to be legitimate.
Vindale Pros and Cons
The benefits and downsides of Vindale Research based on real user feedback are:
- Offers multiple ways to earn.
- Surveys can pay up to $50 each, although this is rare.
- It is free to join.
- Shows how much you can earn upfront.
- The minimum payout threshold of $50 is insane and difficult to reach.
- Does not have a mobile app.
- Mixed messaging on how much you earn per survey.
- Lots of disqualifications.
- Payouts are not consistent.
A good strategy for earning with survey sites is to sign up for more than one. Some of the best alternatives to Vindale are:
2. YouGov: Join this global market research firm and share your opinion on a variety of topics. YouGov members can redeem their points for cash or gift cards.
5. Branded Surveys: Get 100 points to start when you sign up for Branded surveys. Members can redeem their earnings using PayPal, gift cards, or direct bank deposits.
Learn more in this review of Branded Surveys.
Vindale Research FAQs
Does Vindale Research really pay you?
Vindale members can withdraw their earnings using PayPal. However, you need a minimum balance of $50 to initiate a payout.
How much can you earn with Vindale?
It depends on how active you are on the platform with completing surveys. When you refer friends, you earn $5 for each referral.
Have you tried Vindale? Tell us about your experience in the comments.
Vindale Research Referral Program
Get a bonus when you sign up using our Vindale referral link. You earn $5 for each friend that signs up through the Vindale Research referral program.