Swagbucks is the most popular get-paid-to site on the internet.
With over $895 million paid to members in cash and rewards and multiple ways to earn, this site tops the list of rewards programs in the United States, Canada, and the U.K.
When you open a Swagbucks account using our referral link (no promo code required), you receive up to a $10 bonus.
As a member, you can accelerate your Swagbucks earnings by taking advantage of Swagbucks Swag codes that are made available every now and then.
For an in-depth review of the platform, read our Swagbucks review.
Swagbucks Promo Code
Swagbucks members earn points referred to as Swagbucks or SBs. You can redeem these points for various gift cards and even cash via PayPal.
Becoming a member is pretty easy and free. When you join using a valid sign-up link, you get up to a $10 bonus or 1,000 SBs.
Complete your profile by answering the new member questionnaire.
After your account is fully set up, you are now ready to start earning points daily.
One way to maximize your earnings is by installing the “SwagButton.” When installed on your browser, the SwagButton alerts you when there are live Swag Codes for the taking.
Copy the Swag Code and enter it into the SwagButton or your Swagbucks mobile app. Your account balance increases depending on the value of the promo code.
Related: How To Earn PayPal Money.
How To Get Swagbucks Fast
You earn Swagbucks points by doing the following:
1. Taking Paid Surveys: During your spare time, you can complete surveys ranging from 5 minutes to as long as 30 minutes. Each survey you complete gets you points you can redeem for your favorite gift card or Visa prepaid card.
2. Watch Entertaining Videos: You earn points by watching video ads, trailers, playlists, and more. This is an effortless way to earn Swagbucks fast.
3. Surf the Web: Similar to browsing using Google Chrome, you can use the Yahoo! Search engine via Swagbucks and get paid for browsing.
4. Shop Online: As you may well know, cash back apps like Rakuten, Swagbucks, TopCashback, and Ibotta pay you to shop online. When you start your shopping on Swagbucks and visit over 1,500 retailers, you earn cash back on your purchases.
5. Play Video Games: Love gaming? You can earn SB points when you play games on Swagbucks or purchase game credits through participating game apps.
In addition to Swagbucks, you can also get paid to play games when you join Mistplay and Lucktastic.
6. Get Exclusive Offers: Swagbucks members receive daily and weekly exclusive deals and offers with many of them also giving you SBs after you sign up.
7. Refer Friends: Share your Swagbucks referral link or promo codes with friends, and when they join, you both earn up to $10 in points.
8. Swag Codes: As already discussed, Swag codes give you free points (free money!) you can redeem for various rewards. You can find Swag codes on social media, when you play Swagbucks LIVE trivia games and more.
Related: Hobbies That Make Money.
Is Swagbucks Legit?
Swagbucks is a legitimate company that has paid out over $920 million to its members.
On the Better Business Bureau, the company has a B rating. On Trustpilot, it has a 4.3/5 rating from over 21,000 reviewers.
Swagbucks is owned by a well-known market research company, Prodege, which also owns MyPoints and InboxDollars.
How To Redeem Your Swagbucks
You can easily cash out your points using the following:
Gift Cards: Including popular ones from Starbucks, Amazon, Walmart, Google Play, iTunes, eBay, Best Buy, Uber, and Target.
Cash: Easily redeem your points for cash using PayPal.
100 Swagbucks points are equivalent to $1 when you redeem for gift cards. You can redeem points starting at $3.
Related: Branded Surveys Promotions.
In addition to Swagbucks, other rewards and cash back sites worth checking include:
1. Survey Junkie: This platform offers multiple paid surveys to users daily and is free to join.
2. Rakuten: Perhaps the most popular cash back site for online shopping, this platform pays you to shop. After completing your first purchase of $30 or more at your favourite retailers, you get a $30 bonus.
3. PrizeRebel: If you love Swagbucks, then PrizeRebel will likely be to your taste. It pays members to answer surveys, watch videos, play games, and more.
Ways to earn
Ease of use
Get free Swagbucks (up to $10 bonus) when you sign up using our Swagbucks referral link. You can also earn SBs using valid Swagbucks promo codes.
- Multiple ways to earn points
- Easy to redeem points for gift cards or cash
- Free to join
- Legitimate company
- Won’t pay you a lot of money
- You may not qualify for some surveys