Survey Club is one of the most popular survey platforms in the world.
Like other market research panels (think Swagbucks or Survey Junkie), Survey Club pays users to complete studies and participate in focus groups.
Is Survey Club legit? Read on to learn about how it works.
What is Survey Club?
Survey Club was established in 2005 and has its headquarters in Denver, Colorado. It serves as a hub for various other survey platforms and companies to find consumers who can complete their market research studies.
In return for participating, you earn rewards you can redeem for Amazon gift cards.
Survey Club is open to new members who reside in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia.
How To Make Money On Survey Club
To get started on Survey Club, sign up here.
A major upside to Survey Club is that it offers paid online surveys from many other platforms.
This makes it super easy to earn since you have options and can pick the surveys that make the most sense to you.
Surveys available via Survey Club vary in the time required to complete them. Most take less than 5 minutes; however, there are also longer studies with higher payouts.
To make the most of your membership, complete your profile so they can match you with surveys you are more likely to qualify for.
Extra Ways To Earn On Survey Club
In addition to taking surveys, panellists on Survey Club also earn cash through:
1. Focus Groups: These are qualitative research panels that pay much more than online surveys.
Participants are included in groups and offer their onions about products, services, advertisements, packaging, and other details relating to consumer behaviour and needs.
Focus groups pay between $50 and $200 per hour.
The types of focus groups you could be recruited for via Survey Club include:
- Teleconference focus groups
- Respondent moderator focus groups
- Mini focus groups
- Online focus groups and more
2. Clinical Trials: These may involve pharmaceutical companies and can pay up to $1,000 each. Clinical trials are often only available in specific cities, so completing your profile is crucial.
3. Online bulletin boards.
4. Mystery shopping studies: Get paid as a Mystery Shopper to conduct in-person research, e.g. to evaluate the customer service at a restaurant.
5. Taste tests, in-home usage tests, and private panels.
6. Referral program: You earn extra cash when you refer friends to join Survey Club.
Related: Best Referral Programs To Make Money.
How Much Does Survey Club Pay?
How much you earn on Survey Club is intricately tied to how many surveys you qualify for.
Before completing a full survey, qualifier questions are asked to ensure your profile matches the needs of the company sponsoring the survey.
Each survey pays between $0.50 and $5. While there are also better-paying surveys, the majority pay within this range.
As already noted, focus groups can pay you up to $200 per hour if you are lucky to be recruited.
How To Redeem Survey Club Rewards
The points, cash, or sweepstakes rewards you earn are paid out using Amazon gift cards.
You can request a payout starting at $25.
Is Survey Club Legit?
Survey Club has been around for over 16 years (founded in 2005) and has millions of members. On Trustpilot, it has a rating of 3.5/5. On the Better Business Bureau (BBB), it holds a C+ rating.
Is Survey Club a legitimate site? Yes, it is a legitimate company and not a scam.
That said, don’t expect to earn much money, and don’t quit your day job just yet.
Related: Branded Surveys Promo Codes.
Survey Club Pros and Cons
- Focus groups pay up to $200 per hour
- Average minimum payout
- Available in Canada, the U.S., the U.K., and Australia
- Legit survey site
- May not qualify for a lot of surveys
- Focus groups are not readily available
- Low payout per average survey
- Multiple platforms mean you get lots of emails
Survey Club Alternatives
Best Survey Sites
Daily Rewards: Pays members to complete surveys, watch videos, and shop online.
Is Survey Club Worth It?
Survey Club can help you make extra cash in your spare time. Like most market research panels, you won’t earn much and could waste time qualifying for surveys.
Simply put, this gig won’t replace your 9-5 in any significant way.
For other ways to earn, check out the resources below:
Survey Club FAQs
Yes, Survey Club members can cash out their earnings using Amazon gift cards.
You can earn up to $5 per survey on Survey Club and up to $200 for focus groups.