Marble Financial offers Canadians access to innovative financial products that help them build credit, pay off debt, and become financially fit.
Using its AI-powered personal finance platform, MyMarble, you get access to a variety of tools and personalized recommendations that help you reach your financial goals.
This Marble Financial review covers its various proprietary solutions, including MyMarble, Boost, and CreditMeds.
What is Marble Financial?
Marble Financial is a financial technology company founded in 2015.
The company has its headquarters in Vancouver and is publicly traded on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the ticker “MRBL”
Marble Financial’s top financial programs and resources include:
- Marble Learn
Since 2016, the MyMarble platform has been used by more than 1 million Canadians to improve their financial lives.
What Does MyMarble Offer?
MyMarble takes a holistic look at your finances using artificial intelligence and data and then gives you personalized and unbiased recommendations.
If you are trying to improve your credit score, pay off your debt, or become a better budgeter, MyMarble can help.
From your MyMarble dashboard, you get access to the following features:
- Financial Portfolio Overview: Easily view your monthly financial reports and compare them with the previous month with a breakdown of your income, fixed expenses, flexible expenses, and debt payments.
- Free Credit Score Monitoring: Get access to your credit score so you can monitor the progress you are making in improving your credit rating. Your credit score is updated every 30 days.
- Expert Recommendations: See what the experts are recommending based on your financial profile.
- Habit Tracking and Spending Trends: These features simplify your budgeting and provide a snapshot of your expenditures and income over time.
MyMarble recently welcomed its 20,000th member.
Other solutions include:
Boost: This premium service can help increase your credit score quickly with a loan repayment structure that reports to the credit bureaus monthly. This positively impacts your credit score every time you make payments. With Boost, your credit score can increase up to 150 points.
CreditMeds: This free assessment tool helps you find the best way out of debt. After filling out a questionnaire, they suggest the best solutions to quickly repay your debt and connect you to their trusted partners.
Marble Learn: This MyMarble knowledge base is free for all Marble customers and provides in-depth resources relating to budgeting, credit management, debt, investments, financial planning, and more.
The lessons are packaged into bundles, and when you complete all the courses in a bundle and pass the questions at the end, you get a certificate by email.
How Does MyMarble Work?
The MyMarble platform is available in all provinces except Quebec.
Depending on the age of the majority in your province, you must be 18-19 years of age to become a member.
To get started, sign up here to create an account. Select a plan that suits your needs and connect your primary bank account.
How Much Does MyMarble Cost?
The monthly costs depend on your plan.
Community: This free plan offers access to:
- Free monthly TransUnion credit score
- Budget analysis
- Beginner recommendations
- Access to financial education with over 30 courses
- Credit and banking insights
Premium: Costs $152.95 for 6 months or $269.91 for 12 months. The Premium plan includes everything under the Community plan plus:
- Financial health report
- Credit score history
- Intermediate, Advanced, and Master recommendations
- Credit summary
- Budget simulator
- Point Deduction Technology
- Target score simulator
- Credit errors and omission tracking
Pros and Cons of Marble Financial
Marble Financial’s MyMarble.ca platform offers several benefits, including:
- It uses unbiased data and in-house proprietary software to help users improve their finances
- It can help you rebuild credit and become better with credit
- Individuals with bad credit and consumer proposals can use a Fast Track Loan to exit their consumer proposals
- It offers free access to financial literacy courses that cover the basics of credit, budgeting, and debt management
Some downsides to note are:
- MyMarble is not available to residents of Quebec
- Membership of MyMarble does not guarantee that your credit score will increase fast
- The monthly fees can be expensive if you are already in financial trouble, and the “Community” plan only offers basic recommendations
Is Marble Financial Legit?
Marble Financial is a legitimate company based in Vancouver, British Columbia.
It is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and has an A+ rating.
The company is publicly traded on the Canadian Securities Exchange (MRBL) and Over-The-Counter (MRBLF).
MyMarble is worth checking out if you need help with improving your bad credit score and finances in general.
You can also look at the resources below for ways to get your financial house in order:
- How To Improve Your Finances
- Best Secured Credit Cards
- How To Raise Your Credit Score
- How To Check Your Free Credit Score
- Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards
Have questions about this service? Leave them in the comments.