LifePoints is a survey site available in Canada, the U.S., and several other countries. It was formerly operated as two different panels – MySurvey and Global Test Market.
Similar to other market research sites like Swagbucks and Survey Junkie, LifePoints offers members opportunities to earn rewards when they complete paid surveys.
This LifePoints review covers what you need to know before you join.
- 7 Best Survey Sites in Canada
- Passive Income Ideas To Make Money
- 13 Legit Ways To Earn Extra Cash
- The Best Sites Like Swagbucks
What is LifePoints?
LifePoints is a community of over 5 million members worldwide who provide their opinions to brands and businesses who, in turn, use the information to determine the products and services they bring to the market.
LifePoints is managed by Lightspeed, the world’s largest provider of custom research and analysis.
Lightspeed was originally established in 1946 as National Family Opinion and operates across 70 countries.
As per its website, LifePoints paid its members over $22 million last year alone.
Apply to Join LifePoints (10 free points).
How LifePoints Works
The basic eligibility requirements for becoming a member of LifePoints include:
- You must be at least 16 years or older, and
- Live in one of the eligible countries, including Canada and the United States.
LifePoints is free to join, and you can click here to complete the application form.
New members receive a bonus of 10 points following registration. Don’t forget to click on the link in your confirmation email to be eligible.
Ways To Make Money With LifePoints
The principal way to earn rewards or LifePoints is by completing surveys.
In addition, you may also get opportunities to participate in other activities, including mini-polls and product testing.
Surveys can take anywhere from 10-60 minutes to complete and cover various topics.
The number of LifePoints you get for completing a survey depends on the length of the survey and its urgency.
How To Redeem Your LifePoints Rewards
You can cash out your earnings starting at $5. Redemption options include:
PayPal: Funds are deposited within 10 business days.
Gift cards: From various popular retailers, including Amazon and iTunes (550 points = $5).
Donations: You can donate your LifePoints to charity.
Is LifePoints Legit and Safe?
LifePoints is a real business, and the company behind it has been around for a long time.
LifePoints holds a 4.4/5 rating on TrustPilot from over 12,700 reviews and is rated B+ on the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Benefits of LifePoints
- Offers a good number of surveys to earn rewards
- You earn points even when you are disqualified and don’t complete a survey
- Multiple payout options, including PayPal
- Payment and shopping vouchers are processed quickly
Disadvantages of LifePoints
- Some users report their accounts being deactivated without warning
- Support may not be easy to reach
Other Survey Sites That Pay
You can also take a look at these best-paid survey sites:
1. Survey Junkie: This site offers its members access to surveys daily.
2. Swagbucks: Offers more than 10 different ways to earn money and a $5 bonus.
3. Pinecone Research: For surveys that pay between $3 to $5 each.
4. Branded Surveys: Members get many surveys to choose from and multiple options for redeeming their points.
Surveys won’t make you rich. At the very best, you may earn $50 to $100 per month when you sign up for several of them.
For more ideas on how to make money from home, check out this list of passive income apps.
Ease of use
LifePoints is a survey panel in Canada and the United States. This LifePoints review shows how to make money and redeem your LifePoints easily.
- A good number of surveys to earn rewards
- Earn points even when you are disqualified
- Multiple payout options including PayPal
- Payment is processed quickly
- Some users report account deactivation without warning
- Support may not be easy to reach