InboxDollars is one of the best survey platforms in the United States. When you sign up for a new account using the InboxDollars referral link on this page, you get a $5 bonus after activating your account. You can also earn an extra $5 by participating in InboxDollars’ refer a friend program.
Read on to learn how this platform works and its promotional offers in 2023.
How To Get an InboxDollars Sign Up Bonus in 2023
The sign-up bonus for InboxDollars is $5, and it is easy to qualify when you follow these steps:
- Visit the InboxDollars website. This link automatically applies the InboxDollars $5 referral code.
- Enter your email address and password, and don’t forget to check your inbox for the confirmation email.
- After activating your account, you get $5.
- You can now start completing paid surveys and other simple tasks
InboxDollars Refer A Friend Program
InboxDollars members can share their referral links with friends. When they join, you earn $1 per referral, up to $5 in total.
You can also earn an additional 30% on all earnings made by your referrals.
How Does InboxDollars Work?
InboxDollars is a get-paid-to platform owned by the same company that operates Swagbucks and Daily Rewards.
Members earn cash rewards when they:
- Complete surveys ($0.50 to $20 per survey)
- Play online games, such as Mahjong Solitaire, Candy Jam, and GSN games
- Shop online at participating retailers
- Read and interact with paid emails and offers
- Join focus groups
- Test new products
Learn more in our review article.
Best Paying Survey Sites
Earn free points on sign up
Earn free points on sign up
$5 sign up bonus
Get paid to complete short surveys
Get paid to answer short surveys
Get paid to complete surveys, watch videos, and play games
Redeem points starting at $10 for gift cards and PayPal cash
Redeem earnings starting at $10 for PayPal cash and gift cards
Cash-out starting at $3 using PayPal or gift cards
How Does InboxDollars Pay You?
You can choose one of the following payout methods:
- Electronic gift cards (Walmart, Amazon, and several others)
- Charitable donations
The minimum payout threshold is $30.
Is InboxDollar Legit?
Yes, InboxDollars is legit. It has been around since 2000 and, as per its website, has paid members more than $80 million.
This platform is operated by a well-known market research company, Prodege, LLC.
On Trustpilot, more than 30,000 members give it a 4.2/5 rating. And, on Sitejabber, it gets a 3.8/5 review rating.
InboxDollars is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Downsides of InboxDollars
When using a survey site like InboxDollars, these are the cons to keep in mind:
- InboxDollars surveys won’t make you rich
- You may not get many survey invites
- Some surveys disqualify you after you have spent time answering questions
- InboxDollar has a high minimum payout threshold
If you are interested in other survey panels, you can check out our reviews:
Sign up for a new InboxDollars account here and verify your email to get a $5 bonus.
Yes, you can cash out InboxDollars rewards using PayPal or e-Gift cards.
No, InboxDollars does not use referral codes. To sign up and get a welcome bonus, you need a valid InboxDollars referral link.
Swagbucks offers more ways to earn rewards than InboxDollars, and it also has a lower payment threshold of $3. Overall, Swagbucks is better than InboxDollars.