Are you looking at buying a home in Canada soon?
I’m giving away a FREE eBook to guide you along the way and help you buy your home with confidence!
Download this free e-Book today and buy your first home in Canada like a pro!
When we decided it was time to buy our first home in Canada, little did we know that the “house purchasing business” could be somewhat complicated. Complicated, not because it’s impossible, but because there are several elements that must go hand-in-hand to ensure the overall process is successful.
If you use GMAIL and do not receive the download link, please check your promotions tab. You can also add our email ([email protected]) to your contacts list to help ensure that you receive all email messages in your inbox.
You may be wondering, “isn’t it just getting a realtor and choosing a house from the many houses on sale?” Well, NO, we didn’t find it that easy and straightforward at all. Some of the many questions that came up following the day we started considering the possibility of buying a house include:
- Which is better financially: Rent or Buy?
- What is the condition of the real estate market?
- How much house can we afford to buy?
- Which characteristics were a must? Which were negotiable?
- Which neighbourhood?
- How much do we need for down payment?
- How much money do we need in addition to our down payment?
- How soon do we need to get all the required resources ready?
- Do we need a realtor or should we go it alone?
- Who do we approach first? The bank/lender? A realtor?
- How do we get a lawyer? What is their role in real estate transactions?
- And many more questions!
Simply fill out the form or click here to get your FREE copy of this awesome resource today! We hate spam as much as you do and will not sell or share your email address with third parties.