Daily Rewards is a Canadian survey rewards site that connects brands with consumers in ways that benefit both parties. Rewards sites are one of many ways to make money online doing simple tasks including completing surveys that facilitate market research, browsing the internet, shopping online, playing games, reading emails, watching videos, and more.
While the abundance of survey sites has been a good thing for those looking for alternative ways to make money – online and from home, it has not been without some downsides. Some of the issues that have come up include an increase in scam websites that promise to make you rich but end up becoming a total waste of time.
I have detailed some of the things you need to look out for in order to identify scam vs. legit survey sites here. This review of Daily Rewards Canada shows that it is a legit site that pays. It also shows you how to sign up and earn rewards.
If you are in the U.S., you can join their sister site, Inbox Dollars. Other survey sites that are somewhat similar to Daily Rewards in Canada are Swagbucks, Survey Junkie, and Legerweb.
What is Daily Rewards?
Daily Rewards is a market research company/rewards club that operates in Canada and is managed by CotterWeb Enterprises, Inc. The parent company was founded in 2000 by Darren Cotter and has since expanded to managing three other market research firms, including:
- Send Earnings (Canada, U.S., and the U.K.)
- Inbox Pounds (U.K)
- Inbox Dollars (U.S.)
As of 2018, these groups of companies have paid over $60 million in cash to their members.
How To Sign Up For Daily Rewards
It is easy to join Daily Rewards and membership is free. To start:
- Sign up here and receive a $5 welcome bonus.
- You will be required to complete a short “profile survey” which is used to build your profile. You earn $0.50 after completing this initial survey.
- Click on the confirmation email they send to your inbox and you are ready to start earning rewards.
How To Earn and Redeem Cash With Daily Rewards
The general idea behind “get paid to” sites like Daily Rewards revolves around brands and businesses that are willing to pay for market information garnered from consumers like you. In addition, you may also get paid to complete simple tasks.
Daily Rewards pays members to do the following:
1. Take Surveys: Earn cash for sharing your opinions, with rewards of $0.50 to $3.00 per survey completed.
2. Offers: The site has several offers available to members that may include joining partner paid survey sites, signing up to try a free product or service, downloading software, etc. Rewards on offers range from 10 cents to as high as $100.
3. Games: Play your favourite games and earn cash while doing so. Some of the available games include Bejeweled Blitz, SwapIt, Wheel of Fortune, Dynomite, Big Money, Solitaire Rush, Vegas Nights, and more than 30 others.
4. Videos: You can watch videos on their website and earn rewards.
5. Refer Friends: When friends join Daily Rewards using your unique link, they earn $5 on sign-up. You also earn an equivalent of 10% of their earnings every month. WIN-WIN!
6. Read Emails: Active members can also get paid for reading emails.
⇒ To get started with a $5 bonus, Join Daily Rewards here!
How To redeem your Daily Rewards
You can cash out your rewards when your balance reaches $30 or more. Payment is sent via PayPal.
Is Daily Rewards Legit?
The company behind Daily Rewards, CotterWeb Enterprises, Inc., has been around for a long time and is a legitimate company. CotterWeb Enterprises, Inc. has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Daily Rewards also has a decent rating on Trust Pilot, with a Trust Score of 7.3/10. Based on the reviews on Trust Pilot, this is what some people have to say about them:
“Daily Rewards is an interesting website for someone to learn or hear about products or current events and voice their opinions.”
“I enjoy filling out the surveys. I have cashed in rewards without a problem. I find the surveys very interesting.”
“Site is easy to navigate but frustrating how many surveys you don’t qualify for after answering a bunch of qualifying questions.”
“Lots of chances to do surveys but sometimes take too long to qualify.”
Pros of Daily Rewards
Some of the great aspects of this rewards site include:
- Legitimate survey site
- Daily surveys to earn cash
- Prompt payouts via PayPal
- Multiple ways to earn rewards
Cons of Daily Rewards
As with many other survey sites, Daily Rewards has some downsides, including:
- Long surveys and low pay
- You may not qualify for some surveys
Is Daily Rewards Worth It?
As always, whether or not a survey site is worth your time depends on what your expectations are. To put it bluntly, survey sites will not make you rich…not by a long shot! However, when you sign up for top paid survey sites, you may be able to rake in some passive income every month from the comfort of your home and during your leisure time.
Daily Rewards does not pay much. As such, whether it is worth your time depends on what else you could be doing with your time.
Other Rewards Sites That Pay
The main strategy for earning with survey sites is to sign up for several of them and then stay with those you feel are paying for your efforts. Some of the best-paid surveys sites I have reviewed which pay cash include:
Swagbucks + $5 bonus: This is one of the best paid survey sites available. They have paid their members over $400 million to date. Join Swagbucks here.
Maru Voice Canada: High-paying surveys up to $5 each. Join Maru Voice here.
Inbox Dollars + $5 bonus: This is the U.S. version of Daily Rewards. Sign up here to receive a $5 welcome bonus.
PIN For Later!
Daily Rewards Review
- Rewards Value
- Ways To Earn
- Redemption Options
- Payout Threshold
Daily Rewards is a survey site that rewards Canadians when they give their opinions or complete a number of simple tasks.