Caddle is a popular and free app to earn cash back when you shop for groceries and other household items. The app also rewards you for completing short surveys and watching video ads.
When you sign-up using a Caddle promo code (such as ENOCH48192), you receive a $1 sign-up bonus.
The other cash back apps I use in Canada are Checkout 51, Rakuten (Ebates), Drop and Swagbucks. If you’d like to read my complete reviews of these free grocery apps, click on the links below.
How Does Caddle Work?
The Caddle app is exceptionally easy to use and it is 100% free. To get started:
- Download the app here, create an account, and enter the promo code ENOCH48192 to receive your $1 sign-up bonus. Caddle is available on iOS and Android devices. You can also use your computer.
- The app features new offers on a weekly basis and they are refreshed every Thursday.
- Shop for the offer at a store of your choice, or in some cases, at a specific store mentioned in the offer details.
- Upload your purchase receipt and earn cash back. You can redeem multiple offers on one receipt and cash back earnings are credited to your account within 24-72 hours.
- When your account reaches $20 or more, it is easy to cash out and they mail you a cheque.
Caddle Cash Back Offers
From shopping in-store at your favourite store to shopping online on Amazon, the Caddle app has a variety of offers every week.
Upload your receipt as soon as possible to ensure the offer timelines do not elapse. For purchases made online, itemized packing slips or order invoices are acceptable.
As of this writing, offers for the week include 53 different items (supplements, lozenges, toilet paper, baby formula, yogurt, cookies, granola bars, eggs, bacon, eye drops, craft beer, chocolate, Cold-FX and more).
Other Ways to Earn
Caddle also pays you to:
- Complete short surveys: These surveys are very short (3-8 questions) and never take more than a few seconds. They pay $0.05 to $0.30 each.
- Watch video ads: These short adverts are less than a minute long and usually feature a product from one of their partner retailers. You earn up to $0.50 per video advert.
- Refer friends: more on this below.
Caddle $1 Sign-Up Bonus
When you sign up for a new Caddle account and enter in a referral promo code from an existing Caddle user (e.g. ENOCH48192), you receive a $1 sign-up bonus.
The bonus is credited to your account after you interact with at least one of the offers on the app. For example, you can watch one advert or complete a short questionnaire.
You do not need to make any purchase in order to claim your bonus.
Caddle $1 Referral Bonus
When a friend or family member signs up using your referral code, you receive a $1 bonus.
To find your referral link, tap on the hamburger icon on the top left corner of the app and click on”Refer Friends for Cash.”
You can send the referral link via text, email or share it on social media.
Is Caddle Safe?
…policies and practices have been designed to comply with the Personal and Electronic Document Act (Canada) and corresponding provincial privacy acts.
To lodge complaints or ask them questions, you can contact them by email at [email protected] or mail at Caddle Inc., 43 Church Street, Suite 102, St. Catherines, Ontario L2R 7E1, Canada.
Is Caddle Worth It?
I use Caddle on a weekly basis and love getting the cash back on purchases I would make anyway.
Cap it all up by using a no-fee cash back credit card such as the Tangerine Money-Back Credit card for up to an additional 4% in cash back.
Here are some other resources that cover ways to earn extra cash in Canada:
- 12 Best Coupon and Cash Back Grocery Apps
- 15 Free Apps To Make and Save Money
- 77 Side Hustles To Make Money
- 20 Best Cash Back Apps for Canadians
- Checkout 51 vs. Drop vs. Caddle vs, Flipp
Are there other apps you are digging in Canada for saving money when you shop? Share them in the comments.
Caddle Promo Code
The Caddle app is great for earning cash back on grocery shopping. Use the Caddle promo code ENOCH48192 to get a $1 sign-up bonus.