Caddle is a cash back program that helps Canadians save money while making everyday purchases. App users also get paid to answer short surveys, watch ads, and write reviews.
Like other money-saving apps available to Canadians – Checkout 51, Rakuten, and Drop App – the Caddle app is easy to use and available on multiple devices. Download the app to earn the signup bonus and access the different ways to earn cash back.
In this review, we will cover how it works, how to earn the cash back offers, how to get paid, and how to earn cash back through referrals.
- Caddle is an easy-to-use cash back program that helps you save money while making everyday purchases.
- Get a bonus for signing up using promo codes and earn by doing simple tasks like answering short surveys, watching ads, and writing reviews.
- Earn more by referring friends and getting cash back when they start using the Caddle app.
How Does Caddle Work?
1. Sign up for an account here using your computer or download the smartphone app. Enter the promo code S9EL0HJGVY to get a $1 bonus (the code is usually applied automatically).
2. Browse weekly offers and get paid when you:
- proceed to buy the product at any store of your choice
- watch 30-second videos
- complete the questionnaire for short surveys and ads. Survey questionnaires are typically 8 questions or less.
- upload photos of your receipts to the Caddle website or app. Your receipt is processed, and the cash back is credited to your account.
- give honest feedback through reviews
3. To get paid, simply go to your account settings and request “Cash Out.” The payout threshold is $20.
Other Things To Note
- New offers are published every Thursday and usually run until the following Wednesday.
- You can claim multiple offers on one receipt.
- Online purchases are also eligible for cash back if you photograph and upload a packing slip to prove the purchase.
Caddle – Sample Cash Back Offers
Some cash back offers on Caddle will change from week to week. For example, some of the offers available to me when I wrote this review are in the screenshot below.
Companies that partner with Caddle and whose products are often featured on the app include Danone, Melitta, Storck, MARS, GK Skinnypasta, SunRype, Campbells, Well.ca, Pepsico, JJ Bean, General Mills, Chef’s Plate, Old Tomorrow, etc.
Caddle – How Do You Get Paid?
When you complete paid surveys and/or after watching ads, your account is immediately credited with your earnings. For product offers, after you buy, snap, and upload your receipt, you can expect it to be reviewed within 72 hours and cash back credited to your account.
When you reach $20 or more in your account, you can cash out, and they will send you a cheque in the mail.
Caddle – Refer a Friend and Earn
Caddle offers an additional way to earn cash back. When you refer a friend and they start using the app, you get $1.00.
Advantages of Using Caddle
The obvious advantage of using Caddle is that you get cash back for grocery shopping. You also earn money for viewing ads and answering short questionnaires.
Unlike the longer surveys offered through survey sites like Swagbucks, all the surveys I have done on Caddle took me less than a minute to complete, and the cash back is instantaneous. In addition, if you refer friends and they start using the app, you get paid.
Disadvantages of Using Caddle
Most of my earnings on Caddle are from answering short survey questionnaires. Depending on what your grocery shopping entails, you may find that many (or only a few) of the items being offered are useful to you.
This is why combining rebates/cash back apps is a smart strategy.
Sign up for Caddle ($1 bonus).
You can earn cash back on your purchases online and in-store using the following cash back apps:
KOHO Prepaid Mastercard
$20 sign up bonus after first purchase (use promo code CASHBACK)
Earn up to 5% cash back
Savings interest on your balance
Unlimited Interac e-Transfers
$30 sign-up bonus when you spend at least $30
Earn up to 40% cashback
Features 3,000 stores and retailers
Redeem earnings by PayPal & check
Earn cash back at various retailers
Cashback app powered by RBC
Redeem earnings via Interac e-Transfer
Caddle is one of the more popular cash back apps in Canada. Other similar programs include Checkout 51, Drop ($5 bonus), Flipp, and Rakuten ($30 to $40 bonus).
While you will not get close to becoming remotely richer from using these apps, you can save some money when next you go shopping for groceries or other household items.
Product Variety and Offers
Ease of Use
Caddle is a cash back program that helps Canadians save money while making everyday purchases. Users of the app also get paid to answer short surveys, watch ads, and write reviews. Use promo code S9EL0HJGVY to get a $1 bonus after you sign up.
- Free cash back app
- Offers are updated weekly
- Welcome bonus
- Multiple ways to earn
- Weekly offers are limited
- Need at least $20 to cash out