Crypto arbitrage bots are intelligent trading software that use sophisticated algorithms, artificial intelligence, and advanced trading tactics to carry out arbitrage trading.
Arbitrage trading entails buying the same crypto asset from one exchange and selling it to another to profit from the difference in the asset value between the two exchanges.
It is one of the top trading strategies to trade cryptocurrencies due to their volatility, which often results in price discrepancies among exchanges.
However, such price differences happen within a very short period and are hard to spot with the human eye.
That’s where crypto arbitrage bots come in.
Best Crypto Arbitrage Bots in 2023
Below is a rundown of the best cryptocurrency arbitrage platforms you can use to trade and profit from crypto markets without technical analysis skills.
Pionex is a cryptocurrency exchange that offers access to 16 free crypto arbitrage bots and allows users to switch between manual and bot trading.
The Pionex arbitrage bot offers spot-futures arbitrage and allows users to profit from the differences in crypto spot prices and future market prices for a given trading pair, and you get paid every 8 hours.
Pionex aggregates liquidity from Binance, Huobi Global, and its own Pionex exchange.
Pionex Top Features
- A wide selection of 340+ crypto coins and tokens
- Low trading fees of 0.05%
- 16 free built-in trading bots, including Grid Trading Bot, Spot-Futures Arbitrage Bot, Rebalancing Bot, DCA Martingale Bot etc.
- Grid trading bots that automatically buy low and sell high 24/7
- Leveraged bots that enable you to trade with margins of up to 3x
- Spot-Futures arbitrage bot earn you passive income at a rate of 15%-50% APR with low risk
- DCA Bot (Martingale) that auto reinvests and auto-compounds your earnings
- Free iOS/Android apps to manage your crypto trading activities on the go.
- Offers ETH staking
- Buy crypto with a credit card
Pionex bots are free to use, but there is a 0.05% spot trading fee and 0.1% futures trading fee when buying and selling crypto on the platform.
Coinrule is one of the best arbitrage trading platforms that enables users to create automated crypto trading rules and set custom automated trades based on popular market indicators.
It offers 150+ pre-build bot templates that you can use to start auto trading immediately or develop your own custom trading strategies without any coding knowledge and set them to run on your favourite exchange.
Coinrule Top Features
- Integrates with 10+ popular exchanges
- Easily test rule performance based on historical data
- Over 150+ build-in trading bots, including, Ride The Trend, Buy The Dip In Bull Market, Low Volatility Buy And Sell, Price-Based Accumulation, etc.
- Allows you to develop your own custom trading strategies
- It has a lifetime free plan and paid plans to choose from
- Leverage strategies for paid plans
Conrule’s downside is that it doesn’t offer a mobile app to trade on the go, and its free lifetime plan offers only bare-bone features.
Thus, you may need to upgrade to a paid plan, including:
- Hobbyist: $29.99/mo or $359 billed yearly.
- Trader: $59.99/mo or $719 billed yearly.
- Pro: $449.99/mo or $5,399 billed yearly.
If you are a Python guru looking to practice how to build a crypto arbitrage bot, Trality may be the best arbitrage trading platform for you.
The platform offers a browser-based Python Code Editor and tools to allow pro traders to hand-code and backtest sophisticated bespoke trading bots that reflect their trading skills and experience.
It also offers Rule Builder to allow less skilled traders to build bots using predefined strategies from 100+ drag-and-drop technical indicators and strategies.
There’s also the Trality Bot marketplace that features trading bots from top creators, which other users can rent or get for free to copy-trade the bot owners.
Supported exchanges include Binance, Coinbase Pro, Kraken, FTX, and Bitpanda.
Trality Top Features
- Python code editor to hand-code custom bots
- Easy-to-use, drag-and-drop Rule Builder
- A Bot marketplace to rent bots from top creators
- Paper trading and backtesting of strategies
You can get started with their free lifetime basic plan, which allows you to create and rent one bot, but if you want to create more bots and unlock more features, you may have to upgrade to paid plans, which include:
- Knight: €9.99; 1 rented bot, 2 created bots
- Rook: €39.99; 1 rented bot, 5 created bots
- Queen: €59.99; 1 rented bot; 10 created bots.
Trality’s downside is that it doesn’t offer a mobile app.
Cryptohopper is among the best cryptocurrency arbitrage scanners offering powerful cryptocurrency arbitrage bots.
It offers a trading terminal where you can connect all your crypto wallets from supported exchanges and manage them in one place.
Once you have the Exchanges Arbitrage feature enabled, the AI-powered bots scan for arbitrage trading opportunities across exchanges and social trading opportunities from top traders.
- Supports 1000+ cryptocurrencies
- 15 exchanges supported
- A free trading terminal to connect and manage all your exchanges accounts
- Free charting software for manual trading
- Portfolio managers
- Short selling to profit even in falling markets
- Social trading platform where you can discuss trading strategies and subscribe to trading signals
- A bot marketplace to buy strategies/bot templates.
- Supports Dollar Cost Averaging buy feature
- iOS/Android mobile app to trade on the go.
They have a free Pioneer plan that comes with 20 monthly positions. For more monthly positions and trading features, you can upgrade to any of their paid plans, including:
- Explorer: $16.58/month; 80 positions, 7-day free trial.
- Adventure: $41.58/mo; 200 positions
- Hero: $83.25/mo;500 positions; all coins for signals, algorithm intelligence, market arbitrage.
Currently known as HAL, Napbots is one of the best arbitrage trading platforms that offer a panel of multiple automated crypto trading strategies professionally designed by their team of experts.
To get started, you simply need to connect your exchange’s wallet to HAL via API keys, then sit and relax as the bot trades your account 24/7. Supported exchanges include Binance, Kraken, FTX, and Bitfinex.
Top strategies on the platform include:
- Wise: Great for maximizing uptrends and smooth entries over time.
- Pulse: Beneficial during uptrend and downtrend fluctuations.
- Dynamic: Combines and balances several strategies to weather different market conditions.
- AI Pick: Picks the best strategy so that you can benefit from daily momentums.
They also plan to offer a range of dynamic indexes, including Blue-Chip, DeFi, and Metaverse-NFT indexes that combine different cryptocurrencies packed in a single asset.
- How it works, features, price, exchanges, pros/cons
- Over 30 cryptocurrencies supported
- Supports popular exchanges
- Access 4 expertly designed trading strategies
- A Dashboard to follow results and re-balance your strategies.
The downside of Napbots is that they don’t allow you to build custom bots and don’t offer mobile apps.
Their subscription costs €19.90/month regardless of your trading budget and comes with a 15-day free trial.
Quadency is one of the best arbitrage trading platforms that offer free crypto arbitrage bots. It offers about 13 pre-build trading bots that you can customize, backtest, and use across all your favourite markets and exchanges.
It also offers a Strategy Coder to enable pros to build their custom bots using python, and TradingView Bot to turn TradingView alerts into automated trade orders.
Top bots on the platform include Smart Order, Marker Maker, Portfolio Rebalancer, Grid Trader, and Accumulator. You’ll also find various indicator-based strategies, including Multi-Level RSI, MACD, Mean Reversion, DMAC, and Bollinger Bands.
Supported exchanges include Binance, OKEx, Kraken, Bittrex, Liquid, Poloniex, HitBTC, Gemini, and others.
Quadency Top Features
- Partners with top exchanges
- May pre-build, customizable trading bots
- Strategy Coder to build your own bespoke bots
- Connect and manage your accounts from one place for a unified trading experience
- Manual trading with an integrated market screener, different order types, charts, and high-quality streaming data.
- Portfolio analytics and performance tracking from exchanges and offline wallets.
- It offers its QUAD Token that gives you premium access to trading bots, the latest features, fee discounts, and voting rights.
- iOS and Android apps to manage your portfolio on the go.
Quadency arbitrage bots are free to use, but you’ll incur a bot trading fee of 0.02%-0.1% based on your QUAD stake or monthly trading volume.
Bitsgap is a crypto arbitrage platform that offers powerful trading bots, smart algorithmic orders, and portfolio management tools to crypto investors.
Supported exchanges include Coinbase Pro, HitBTC, Bittrex, Huobi, Bitfinex, Kucoin, Gemini, OKX, Bybit, Poloniex, Gate.io, Kraken, and FTX.
Top bots on the platform include GRID, DCA, and futures bots.
Bitsgap Top Features
- 15+ crypto exchanges supported
- It supports about 17 coins and a myriad of trading pairs
- Offers smart algorithmic orders, including Limit, Scaled, TWAP, Stop, Market, and Stop Limit that execute even if you’re offline.
- Unify your crypto exchange accounts and track/manage trading bot results from one place.
- Advanced trading terminal packed with order types and TradingView charting tools
- Free Demo account to try different tools and strategies without risking real funds.
Bitsgap offers three pricing plans, all of which come with a 7-day free trial.
- Basic: $23/mo; 2 Active Grid bots, 10 Actie DCA bots
- Advanced: $55/mo; 5 Active Grid bots; 10 Active DCA bots, futures bots, Trailing Up for bots.
- Pro: $119/mo; 20 Active Grid bots, 10 Active DCA bots, Futures bots, Trailing Up for bots, Take Profit for bots.
3 Commas is a feature-rich trading terminal that offers crypto arbitrage bots that operate in 18+ major exchanges.
Supported exchanges include Binance, Bittrex, Bitstamp, Bitfinex, Huobi, KuCoin, OKX, FTX, Kraken, Deribit, Bitmex, Coinbase, Bybit, and Crypto.com, among others.
They have trading bots for every market condition, including DCA Short bots, DCA long bots, and Grid bots for sideways markets. The platform also offers Options, Futures, and HODL bots
3 CommasTop features
- Integrates with 18+ top exchanges
- Tools to manage and track your exchange accounts from one place
- Trading bots for different market conditions
- Smart trading terminals to automate your trades based on pre-set triggers.
- Copy-trading by copying bot presets from seasoned traders.
- Real-time dashboard analytics so you can see how trades are performing and optimize accordingly.
- Over 100 TradingView indicators
You can get started with their free plan or upgrade to a paid plan to unlock more features.
- Starter: $14.5/month with annual payment
- Advanced: $24.5/month with annual payment
- Pro: $49.5/month with annual payment
HaasOnline is a cryptocurrency arbitrage trading platform that offers arbitrage trading bots across 20+ cryptocurrency exchanges.
Supported exchanges include Binance, Kraken, KuCoin, Poloniex, Gemini, Bybit, Coinbase, Huobi, Okcoin, Deribit, Bitpanda, Bitstamp, Bittrex, FTX, and others.
It comes packed with about 15 pre-build crypto trading bots. It also offers HaasScript Code Editors to allow advanced traders to develop, backtest, and deploy their complex bots using C# or the HaasScript crypto scripting language.
HaasOnline Top Features
- Many pre-built trading bots to get you started, including the Standard Trade Bot, HaasBot Order Bot, Zone, Recover, Advanced Crypto Index, Flash Crash, and the Inter-Exchange Arbitrage.
- HaasScript code editor to build your own bots
- Dozens of exchanges supported
- TraderServer Cloud with 99.9% uptime.
- Risk-free paper trading to backtest your trading bots and optimize your automated trading strategies.
Its downside is that it doesn’t offer a free plan nor a mobile app to trade on the go.
HaasOnline three-month plans are priced as follows:
- Beginner: 0.005 BTC; 10 Active Trading Bots
- Simple: 0.007BTC; 20 Active Trading Bots
- Advanced: 0.012 BTC; Unrestricted Trading Bots.
MultiTrader.io is a crypto arbitrage platform that offers free crypto arbitrage bots that use different trading strategies. Users can also place automated orders or trade using the manual trading terminal.
Its bots use market-neutral cryptocurrency trading strategies, including Arbitrage with rebalancing, cross-exchanges order books matching, crypto futures spread trading, spread on spot, and market making with cross-exchanges/hedging.
Supported exchanges include Binance, Coinbase, Bitstamp, KuCoin, Upbit, Bittrex, Cex.io, Bitfinex, Poloniex, Kraken, Gemini, Luno, Bitpay, Coinone, and YoBit.
MultiTrader.io Top Features
- Integrates with multiple exchanges
- Free-to-use cryptocurrency arbitrage bots
- Realtime auto trading with bots that employ different trading strategies
- Backtest and optimize your strategy and bot parameters with pre-recorded order books
- Tools to monitor trades, check bot outcomes and monitor trade histories.
MultiTrader.io’s downside is that it doesn’t allow you to build custom bots and doesn’t offer a mobile crypto trading app to trade on the go.
What Are Crypto Arbitrage Bots?
Crypto arbitrage bots are trading software that scan through multiple exchanges to spot price discrepancies between the same crypto assets.
They then carry out automatic trades to arbitrage the price and turn out a profit.
How Does Crypto Arbitrage Trading Work?
Crypto arbitrage works by purchasing a low-priced cryptocurrency from one exchange and selling it to another exchange where it is listed at a higher price to profit from the price difference.
What Are The Dangers of Crypto Arbitrage Trading?
The top risk of arbitrage trading is market volatility. Asset prices may change before the trade is executed, resulting in significant losses.
Since arbitrage trading relies on small price differences, you need to make many trades to turn out a sizable amount.
There’s also the issue of crypto deposit/withdrawal fee differences between exchanges, which can eat into your profits.
And don’t forget that there are fraudulent brokers and scammers traders in the game who can lure you with false prices to steal your assets.
To choose the best crypto arbitrage bots, the Savvy New Canadians team assessed the most popular products based on their pricing, integration with multiple crypto exchanges, number of coins supported, ease of use, access to advanced trading tools, pros and cons, and other features. While these crypto arbitrage bots are some of the top ones on the market, they may not be right for you. Always do your own research and make informed financial decisions.
Yes, well-backtested crypto arbitrage bots that employ proven trading strategies are profitable. That said, many other factors like volatility, demand/supply, and others also come into play when determining the performance of a crypto arbitrage bot.
Yes, crypto arbitrage bots are legal. They are just like any other trading software that helps you to automate your trading activities..
You can make a crypto arbitrage bot using python, a code editor or a Rule Builder. For instance, Trality is one of the top crypto arbitrage platforms that offer a python code editor and drag-n-drop rule builder to allow you to make your own bot.
Pionex and Quadency are some of the free crypto arbitrage bots out there. Instead of a monthly subscription, they let you use their bots for free and only pay small bot trading fees.
Yes, crypto arbitrage bots work. But before you commit your funds, you should take time to backtest the bot using historic data to determine its performance.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is a volatile and speculative investment. If you decide to invest, we recommend you do your own research and only commit funds you can afford to lose. The author may own one or more of the crypto assets mentioned in this article.